Re: New 3D Viewer options patch

Hi Jean-Pierre,

> Option Show 3D Footprint cannot be re-enabled, after it is disabled.
As I already pointed here, I know that bug a very long time ago, but I dint check for fix it now. I know that as user, my workaround is open the "dialog options" and then set there the options correct.

I didn't experience the "show zone filling" issue. Maybe this can be related the way 3dViewer is setting the flags for "update". (so it is not updating the right flags?.. )
I do believe that flags in future need to be reviewed by someone that is working in the model cache system (is anyone working on this?)

I agree with your tool tip suggestions.

MarioLuzeiro