Re: New 3D Viewer options patch

I am interested in working on the model cache system (I was the one who
originally proposed it) but won't have the time to work on it for
another week or so.

If anyone else is interested in getting started in the meantime please
coordinate with me so we don't duplicate efforts, if not I'll let you
guys know after I find a day or so to spend coming up with a solid
design.