Re: Eeschema issue: cannot load component from multi libraries with same component name

19/08/14, 21:35, Wayne Stambaugh kirjoitti:
> On 8/19/2014 1:53 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

>> If I have part 'R' in mylib, and it is also in library devices, it shows me devices as my
>> top and only candidate as I type in 'R'.
>>

> If the picker can select part R from a library further down the library
> stack, that's not the one that will be shown in the schematic.

It would be really nice if any of the instances could be picked by the
picker. Then pushing that picked one to library-cache and updating the
schematic from the cache just updated. Wouldn't that solve the whole
case cleanly? Nag dialogs are the usability horror IMO, they break the
workflow and need attention to clear. Just a log messge would be
preferred by me.

Btw, it's nice to see Dick making KiCad better again. Thanks (to Wayne
as well)!

-Vesa