Re: KiCad build.

Looking from the outside that is very aggressive, harsh, and childish. I
thought you were stepping away from the project Dick (At least that is what
you said a few weeks ago). Maybe it is best to let more than just yourself
offer an opinion on this.

Is there a reason ANY of the code in KiCad is copyright anyone except KiCad
itself? Other projects I have worked on did not allow copyright by anyone
except for the project itself.

> Jon Neal
>
> On Aug 21, 2014 9:56 AM, "Dick Hollenbeck" <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On 08/21/2014 07:57 AM, Michael Narigon wrote:
>> > OK, thanks for your comment.  Michael
>>
>> Actually I'm not done:
>>
>> Neither the KiCad project, nor SoftPLC Corporation will tolerate the
removal of copyright
>> messages unless either a) authorized by the copyright holder or b)
incorrectly placed in