Re: New Project Leader

Le 23/08/2014 14:14, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> On 08/22/2014 06:41 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>> Ladies and Gentlemen:
>
>> With great respect and humility I am turning over KiCad project
>> leadership to
>
>> Mr. Wayne Stambaugh. [snip]
>
> Dick,
>
> It was an honor to work with you. I believe you had a great impact on
> the project that made us want to join the developers team.
> You deserve much more words of gratitude than you have received, but
> remember that there is a silent 'thank you' in every project designed
> with KiCad. Just look around and see how your hard work influenced the
> EDA world. The users mailing list counts a few thousand members and I
> am sure it is just a small fraction of the KiCad community that is
> thankful for your efforts.
> Taking the opportunity, I would like to acknowledge Jean-Pierre for
> his great idea of starting the project and congratulate Wayne on his
> new role. Thank you for your significant contributions to the code.
> Let's never stop improving KiCad!
>
> Regards,
> Orson

Dick,

Not only it was an honor to work with you, but it was also a pleasure.
With you (and Wayne) I also learn a lot of things in way of programming .

Everybody knows your impressive work and your significant contributions
to Kicad code.

Only few guys know the impressive work you made for administrative task
in Kicad management.

I want to say thank you both for your contribution in Kicad code, and
for this administrative task, so important in a project, and usually
never recognized, and rarely pleasant.

I still remember the great pleasure I had, when I met you in Grenoble,
some time ago.

Thanks for the 7 years we worked together on Kicad , my Friend.

And thanks to Wayne who accepted to be the new project leader.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS