Re: eeschema background colors

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:59:58AM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> Only the white color is enough, because schematics are always printed on
> a white paper, and items colors have to be usually optimized for a white bg.
>
> This is the more easy way to solve that.
>
> If nobody complains, I'll do it.

I complain :D

Schematics are never (at least usually) printed in color but only black on white; however white background is hard on the eyes. So black background is a must (at least for me).

The real question is why that color was split for the three windows,
I don't see a useful reason for that.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl