Re: Kicad Scripting: Documentation?

Hi Nick,

the documentation helped, but the c description is way more better. Thanks for help.

But may it be that there are some defines & functions missing in the pcbnew.py?

E.g.
1. Segvia not defined?
2. Layer defines not available: (eg. track.SetLayer(LAYER_N_BACK))

Maybe it would help to regenerate those scripting files?

At the moment I'm trying to generate a track:
====
#!/usr/bin/env python
from pcbnew import *
# create a blank board