kicad-pcb.org

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo" <mangelajo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Moses McKnight" <moses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Wayne Stambaugh" <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "KiCad Developers" <kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 30 August, 2014 10:22:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] kicad-pcb.org

Hi, thank you very much Moses,

I just discovered that, after I added this address to launchpad,
all the list traffic was being directed here, and ... filtered
along together with a launchpad filter I had to put bug emails
into a folder I don't look in too often.

Wayne, congratulations, I'm happy to see you as our new leader,
sad to see Dick go away, as his contribution was enormous, and
my apologies for the too often kicad-pcb.org downtime. It was
rather better lately, but my last work on the host probably managed
to freeze it again. I have a deadline now to finish moving all
the remaining VMs to the new datacenter/host.

Wayne, I'll send you a link to register in the website, ping me back
when it's done if you want admin credentials.

Please, if anyone else is willing to help with the website, ask me
for the registration link. It's not public to avoid spam which
at some point became a problem. (fabrizio, brian, me, and some
others are the current website contributors).

I was about to ask you to get Nbee added to the list of sponsors
(website, CI testing / CPU time) but it's pointless now as I'm closing
it (for good!) :).

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.