Kicad Scripting: Documentation?

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo" <mangelajo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Cirilo Bernardo" <cirilo_bernardo@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Michael Heidinger" <mch.heidinger@xxxxxx>, "KiCad Developers" <kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 30 August, 2014 10:28:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Kicad Scripting: Documentation?

Hi!,

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/files/head:/qa/testcases/

Those are a few examples, which are guaranteed to be stable, because
every bzr commit is tested by http://ci.kicad-pcb.org to ensure
those tests pass.

Last time I talked to dick (a few weeks ago), I told him my prorates when I can
devote some time to the project again, are:

* Working in a scripting manual.
* Keep up the work with the QA tests for scripting.

But, not sure when that's going to happen (a 4 months daughter and a 2 years one at the moment, it's awesome, but it's exhausting.).
If someone is willing to step up and work on this, I would be glad to provide help.

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.