Re: kicad-pcb.org

----- Original Message -----

Is there anyone on the list with web page skills?

The 'about kicad' page needs some work so it's a more professional read.
Not much is said of SoftPLC for example (from what's there I have no idea
who they are) and the wording is awkward.

It would also be good to get permission to use logos from the corporate
supporters to put up on the 'about' page as well as the main page; we have
to be careful about the use of logos and make sure we have appropriate
permission to use them where we do. Perhaps the logo negotiations can
extend to use in the preface of the documentation as well.
Other companies may be more comfortable with testing KiCad for their use
if they know that other companies use it successfully and contribute to
its development.

- Cirilo