Re: Config file relocation

Hi Ian,

Hmm, not much there. My patch does not copy the files over, although I thought of that and it would not be hard to add.

As for the Windows problem, I did not change how it is done in Windows and the settings are still saved in the registry there. If desired it would be trivial to change the function I added to make it save files in Windows as well in an appropriate place.

I also did not mess with the fp-lib-table and it is still in the home directory. I figured that one might be better there where it is easily opened and edited manually.

Moses