Re: Copper on modules

----- Original Message -----

I've used 2 pads very close together + hand edit for a graphic line between
the 2. If the pads are close enough, DRC will not allow any track between
them so no need to worry about someone accidentally routing more copper
over that. Of course there is still an ugly and possibly not really useful
feature on your PCB, but it works.

- Cirilo