Re: Project proposal

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> I am proposing that we move to a model more like the
> Linux kernel where there is a merge window for new features followed by
> a stabilization period.
[snip]

This looks like a very good plan to me. You can count on our help.

> 3) Documentation
[snip]
> There has been a suggestion of moving our documentation to a text base
> layout format to make it more version control and translation friendly.
>  I'm all for that.

How is the current documentation effort being handled? Is there a
separate mailing list for it? I don't recall seeing much documentation
discussion here. What do the main people involved think about changing
to a markup text-based format?

Cheers,

Javier