Re: Edge.Cuts layer in the module editor

The edge.cut layer is a nice addition, but lacks real drawing tools.
I do not understand why we have an ARC and CIRCLE drawing tool, but no RECTANGLE tool.
That would make life a lot easier. Creating a rectangle with a polyline tool is always a pain if you use a small grid.
I would really like a rectangle tool, plus a break/cut tool in order to insert features (cuts)

Just my two cents,

Jean-Paul