Re: Config file relocation (new patch)

Hey Moses,

If the OSX config files should go in ~/Library/Application Support/kicad
would you please update the patch accordingly.  Also, could you create a
patch to send to the library developers to update the fp-lib-table
install script so it gets installed to ~/.config/kicad?

As soon as the OSX testing is confirmed and the install script patch is
ready, I will commit the changes.

Thanks,

Wayne