Re: wxWidgets version.

On 9/5/2014 5:04 PM, Andrew Zonenberg wrote:
> In addition, I strongly recommend putting a warning when someone tries
> to build against wx 3.0.1 on Linux based on the regression I found a
> while ago.

I believe this bug is only on GTK3 builds.  I have no problems on
windows.  I'm not sure what the status is on OSX but I haven't heard
anything.  The wxWidgets folks really need to another patch release.
This is a critical bug that effects every program the uses a busy
cursor.  We can't seem to catch a break.  There are bugs in 2.8.12 and
3.0.1.  I'm hoping that at least some of the Linux distros will patch
3.0.1 but we cannot depend on that.  Sighhhhhh!