Issue with relative paths

Reading around the code I found that doing a cwd is deprecated (for some
reason I actually don't get, but whatever :P)

However doing fabrication generation with a relative path (I found the
problem with the .pos file creator, maybe other one suffer for it) the
'effective' path (i.e. board directory + relative path specified) is not
computed. It tries to use the relative path from the cwd (the source
home, in this case) and obviously fails.

The workaround is, obviously, to use absolute paths (or probably
starting from the board directory)

Probably also some other of these cases were forgotten...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl