Re: Fwd: Project proposal

On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 08:03:00PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> It would be nice if we could take advantage of CPack for this purpose.
> It's one of those things I'ld like to take a look at if I had the time.
>  This would allow us to set up builders to create packages for all
> platforms.

Seems that proposals of exciting new features/enancement are flourishing
all together kindled by the new management course!

Every proposal seems sensible and interesting, please do not stop and
continue this wonderful trend. I am afraid that something could be
forget/missed buried in the mail thread.

Why not summarize all these ideas into a wiki?
Almost every project has a dev wiki just for these kind of problematics...

BTW IMHO CPack is a great idea...

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |