Re: Control enablings in plot dialog and other buglets

Le 08/09/2014 19:10, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
> I don't know why but stuff in the plot dialog in pcbnew got broken. For
> example the DXF line/stroke/fill option is grayed but still takes the
> previous value (should be enabled since last time I worked on it DXF
> handled all the modes).
>
> Any reason for that?

AFAIK, plot mode in DXF format was selectable some time ago, but did not
have any effect (DXF format only creates outlines, regardless this option).
Am I wrong ?

Well, from my point of view, line/stroke/fill option is now (and since a
long time) a useless option which should be removed. It was useful a
*very* long time ago for guys who used a HPGL plotter to print/plot a board.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS