Re: OS X: PCB Module Editor Help Error

I guess that is not a bug per se, since it is documented in the pcbnew
documentation, and the module editor was "just" a dialog in pcbnew. I
am not sure if one should seperate the documentation out for this. I
have not really thought about it, but I will let the people involved
in the doc writing decide that. I will be glad to hear other opinions.