Rename proposal

While inspecting for text module usage, I found a couple of call which
(for a little) puzzled me :D

IgnoreMTextsOnCopper and IgnoreMTextsOnCmp in the collector 'guide'
class. At first I tought the first was referring to actual copper layers :P

Then I realized they referred to board sides... wouldn't they better be
called IgnoreMTextsOnFront and IgnoreMTextsOnBack ?

Also what is their supposed semantic? At the moment since text on
modules is only on SilkTop the collector simply checks for the module
side. But the idea is that modules could have text on other layers too,
possibly on the other side. Is that predicate meant only to act on silk
text or on other text too?

Just a design decision. In the meantime I'll add them to the list of
things to inspect to gleam the *actual* usage. Of course the same
proposal holds for IgnoreModulesOnCu and IgnoreModulesOnCmp (given how
many board are dual populated it's difficult to tell the copper side
from the component side...)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl