Re: Newcomer

To speak frankly, Altium is looking very good !

It was not really that functionalities were lacking, I just hadn't had the
time to dig into it properly. For what I remember I tried different EDAs at
this time: Eagle, Proteus, KiCad, gEDA. The boss in the company I worked
for decided to stick to Proteus rather than switching to Altium, and KiCad
were not looking better than Proteus or Eagle. I decided to stick to Altium
for my personal projects, waiting for KiCad to improve. Now is the time ;)

A+,
Benoît