Re: Rename proposal

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 04:49:55PM +0100, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
> The world survives on convention. If that is ours, why invent new?

Because *our* convention is Front/Back. The collector itself uses it for
pads, for example.

> Good, I think we're going round in circles on a very simple couple of
> functions with clearly defined use. :)

Found the determining function with explains the intended behaviour: the
collector constructor itself uses the show front text/show back text
visibles to initialize them.

So the meaning is "text placed on a front layer", not "text in a module
placed on the front side".

No risk of breaking anything since, as you said, they are set in pair in
the only non-default setting.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl