Re: Usability test.

I also like the center and warp on zoom, as do others I know that use kicad. The option for "newbies" to disable it is fine, but please leave it as the default!

Another thing the video seemed to not "get" was that you don't have to select something first to act on it. I actually find that a good feature as it speeds things up - even if just a little. It might be nice to add the ability to select items as well, but please don't take away the ability to simply mouse over something and hit a hot-key. This is one thing I find to be a regression in the OpenGL canvas. You must be in the arrow tool, and select a track in order to delete it. Not only that but it only selects a segment and not a track. So I find it *much* faster to hit F9 for default canvas any time I need to delete a track.

Moses