Re: Usability test.

It's fine to like weird UI options of course, and I would never consider
removing the option, but I still think they should be off by default. If
you (whoever is in charge!) absolutely insist that they are on by default
then a Chrome-style info bar like this is pretty much essential IMO (shown
when you first zoom in):

[image: Inline images 1]

That's how they do it in Simulink.