Re: Usability test.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Tim Hutt <tdhutt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10 September 2014 10:25, Javier Serrano <
> javier.serrano.pareja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> if one accepts the premise that KiCad should be very usable by a new user
>

> I think this is critical. It already looks like some people disagree! But
> I think they are just making excuses for Kicad.

Assuming I have correctly understood what you mean (English is not my
native language) I'd have to disagree with it. All the opinions I have read
here seem to me as coming from people who are genuinely convinced of what
they are saying. Everybody here wants to make KiCad better. I support the
notion that KiCad can and should improve in the usability/friendliness/etc
department because I know your case as a first time user is far from
unique, and I think that's not good for KiCad and first user experiences
could be better without making the experience worse for everybody else.
Now, discussing about these things in a mailing list this size is tricky
because all of us may have strong opinions about something and there is
lots of room for misunderstanding. So respect is key to begin with!

Cheers,

Javier