Re: How to track down an exception?

Hi Lorenzo,

Did you try with the option "allow_pretty_writing_to_this_dir" for the
corresponding entry in the fp-lib-table ? This way, the writing should be
saved locally in there, and next time you load the module, you should see
your changes.

There is more information about that in the documentation for the github
plugin.

Carl