Layer for reference and value text

During coding and after pondering on my finding I realized the
following:

"There is *nothing* mandating reference and values to be on silk"

They are simply put there by default. So we can just let the user put
them on another layer if he wants; I personally would put the master
reference on assembly and another reference (to be macroexpanded) on
a user text on silk.

Of course that would be a library convention. But it would solve all of
my use cases, for example.

Another thing: the layer processing for modules on text is *exactly* the
same as the one for graphic items (not a surprise). In fact the big fat
warning for entities on copper is still there! Do we already have
some cpp file where to put these misc utilities refactored around?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl

Follow ups