Re: New icons for KiCAD

Dear Konstantin,
thank you for your e-mail. A appreciate greatly all the improvements you
have made. I just would like to know if you have started your modifications
from the current icon set that KiCad is distributed with. I am asking
because I see from your screenshots that some icons seem to come from an
old set.

Regards
Fabrizio