Re: vanishing technical layers

Because they are a layerr, I would at least expect that I can toggle
the visibility of the layers, and I guess it is best for the user if
it can also be set in the layers setup dialog. So what I think is best
is tha the visibility controls that apply to those layers is the same
as for the current layers we have. (I might have misunderstood your
question.)

Nick