Re: Project proposal

On 9/14/2014 4:52 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
> [...]

We've tried to maintain stable releases in the past with little success.
 Initially things go pretty well but as soon as the development branch
diverges significantly from the stable branch there is less enthusiasm
about attempting to back port bug fixes.  This is why we are going try
using a lightweight stable release.  I want to give lightweight stable
releases a chance.  They may work well for the project.  If not, we can
always try something else.