Re: P&S plans for the near future

On 9/18/2014 4:42 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
> [...]

At some point we should consider supporting arcs but from what I
understand implementing arc support in gerber files is very difficult.
Although I haven't really looked at it.  I'm just going by what I have
heard discussed in the past.  That probably should be added to the road
map as something to support after the stable release unless someone is
feeling really ambitious.