Blind/buried via creation in P&S router

So I'm starting to work on adding full blind/buried/micro via support to
the P&S router. My previous patches allow the router to correctly
shove/avoid special vias but not create them.

As of now I have hotkeys created in the tool framework for instantiating
blind/buried vias, along with adding a via-type field to PNS_LINE_PLACER
so it knows what type of via it should be creating.

There's still a few more things I need to fix before I'll have a patch.

1) Right now PNS_LINE_PLACER only stores the current layer, not the
layer pair. The existing code hard-codes (0, MAX_CU_LAYERS - 1) all over
the place, which needs to get fixed.

2) My current code doesn't check if blind/buried/microvias are allowed
by global settings.

I should have a patch ready to submit in a day or so, depending on how
much time I spend cleaning up the lab and doing homework/thesis stuff
instead of kicad ;)

--
Andrew Zonenberg
PhD student, security group