Re: 3d models in .pretty repositories?

Carl,

I agree 100% with you. The 3D model of the package should be tied to the shape library.
The only concern is the size of the 3D model file, and the fact that some users will never use the 3D capability.
I have no idea on what mechanism will allow to include the 3D shape unless the format used is text based, so it could be then part of the part itself.
I know IGES is text based, but I do not know what is the format of the current files (wings?)

Just my $0.02

Jean-Paul
AC9GH