bug 1371656: zero diameter circles

In the bug report 1371656 there are several problems shown.
One problem which affects pcbnew, 3Dviewer, Specctra export,
VRML export, and IDF export (maybe others which I haven't
checked) is zero diameter circles. Apparently they can be
created but naturally we cannot delete them because we can't
see them. I did not look to see if it is possible to create
zero radius arcs as well. In bug 1371656 the zero diameter
circle was to the left of the rectangular board margin and
also on the Edge.Cuts layer; this resulted in 3Dviewer not
rendering a board, IDF export producing a bad outline,
and the VRML export segfaults due to another unrelated bug
(I will fix VRML export when I have time). I haven't checked
but I suspect Specctra will also get the bounds wrong; after
all it is the Specctra routine which is used by 3Dviewer to
create the outline.

- Cirilo