Re: Build changes.

On 9/26/2014 8:20 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> On 9/26/2014 6:19 PM, Blair Bonnett wrote:
>> Hi Wayne,
>>
>>     I just committed revision r5149 which fails when wxWidgets is less than
>>     version 3.0.0.  I know that the wx3 is not without it's issues but it is
>>     becoming too much of a burden to try to keep the code compatible with
>>     wx2 along the known issues.
>>

>> The updated FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake does not work on my
>> system (up-to-date Arch Linux). On lines 130 and 131 we have
>>
>>     include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/FindPackageMessage.cmake)
>>     include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/CMakeParseArguments.cmake)
>>
>> which look in the KiCad CMakeModules/ directory for those two files.
>> Since they don't exist, CMake quits with an error. Replacing those lines
>> with the old
>>
>>     include(FindPackageMessage)
>>     include(CMakeParseArguments)
>>
>> finds the files that ship with CMake and the build proceeds. I'm not
>> sure whether you intended to put a copy of these files in the
>> CMakeModules directory or what.
>
> I copied this straight over from CMake.  I'll go ahead and make the
> changes.  I don't want to force a newer CMake version just yet.  There
> was a bug fix for FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake in the latest
> version of CMake (3.0.2).

I may have pulled trigger on this change too fast.  If I remove
${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR} using CMake 2.8.12.2 on windows, I get the
same error you get with it.  What version of CMake are you using?  If
it's 3 or greater, I may have to copy FindPackageMessage.cmake and
CMakeParseArguments.cmake into the CMakeModules folder as well.