PATCH: Underlays

I have put a patch on github to introduce 2 Underlay layers to help with
reconstructing
PCB artwork from images of existing PCBs. This can be useful for people
involved in legacy product support or for people who want to create Gerber
files from published artwork in magazines.

The patch modifies the bitmap2component tool to allow an image to be
placed on the Underlay1 or Underlay2 layer in addition to the past behavior
of placing images on the Front.SilkS layer. Generic instructions for
applying
the patch are in the README.md file from my patch project on github.

The patch is available at:

https://github.com/cbernardo/kicad-patches

I have tested the patch with pcbnew and checked that there are no
unintended effects in the print, plot, and export functions of pcbnew.
The patch is against rev. 5151

- Cirilo

Follow ups