Re: building kicad with wxWidgets on Linux

01/10/14, 15:46, Wayne Stambaugh kirjoitti:

> You could try temporarily removing you libwxgtk2.8-dev (Debian based
> distros) package so the CMake will only be able find your custom

Only after starting the build from a clean directory the system
installed libwxgtk3.0-dev was found without problems (Ubuntu 14.04).
Some CMake cache files or such seem to mess up the build. I didn't build
the Python scripting as matching python-wx is not available (Python is
3.x, but wx is 2.8...).

-Vesa