Re: Track copy - to be or not to be… I'm panelizing, python coder.

> Just FYI. There is http://dev.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen-python/ , but I am
> not sure how and when that is updated. But you can also generate the
> documentation yourself with 'make doxygen-python' in the soruce tree.
Veni, vidi… et redii.
In python console every class/method part has default attribute __doc__, which
has (or not if empty) the same description as in those html docs.
Apart from this - thanks for info, I hadn't know about before.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick