Re: Track copy - to be or not to be… I'm panelizing, python coder.

Hi Daniel,

   If your pcbnew is compiled with WXPYTHON support,
then try:

   http://zetcode.com/wxpython/firststeps/

I can't remember if you need to take care of the
app main loop, or it was already enough with the
one pcbnew is running.

For ease of testing, I recommend putting your script
in a file, and using >> execfile("/my/script.py").

Please, consider this is an early alpha feature,
so tell us where it breaks and how it works.

And about the copy, may be it's good to provide .Copy()
specific python operator to automate the magic spells ;)

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.