Re: A few issues with new OS X bundles

I’m sure it will get there.  I certainly prefer the approach you are taking of eliminating these as standalone application bundles.  There really isn’t a need for them with the kicad launcher.  It’s just introduced a couple of minor usability nits for me, which I’m sure will be cured over time.  I’ll poke at it tomorrow and see if I can get things to work for me without resorting to building bundles for them.  Failing that, I will just patch the CMakeLists for the time being.

Garth