Re: FOSDEM 2015 EDA devroom

Javier,

Great job and thank you for your efforts.  Barring anything unexpected,
I will be attending FOSDEM.  I'm looking forward to meeting as many of
you as possible and collaborating with the other EDA projects.  If you
can, please try to make it to FOSDEM.  It sounds like it will be a great
time and it's always nice to put faces with the names.  Once I have my
travel arrangements in place, I will let you know.  Hopefully there will
be some free time in the evening to stop at a pub and enjoy some fine
Belgium malted beverages.  I'm looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM.

Cheers,

Wayne