Re: Finally!

Hi Wayne, I can't check right now, but I'm sure it is to find
python-a-mingw-us for kicad-winbuilder. I expect the answer is to remove
the custom findpython cmake module and replace it with a findpythonamingwus
module instead.

Please let me introduce the latter before we remove the former; Sorry it
caused you grief.

I'm away from my keyboard at the moment so I'll have a look at this
tomorrow when I'm back at the keyboard.

Best Regards,

Brian.