Need help finding a git mirror for kicad/doc

Hello folks,

I'm trying to get some RPMs of a recent KiCad built for Fedora 20.
The existing stuff for building KiCad under Fedora is here:

  https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/kicad/
  http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/kicad.git/tree/

The building of RPMs is done by a .spec file.  The kicad.spec file
makes use of .tar.xz files that have been prefetched.  Those .tar.xz
files are currently generated by kicad-export.sh after KiCad's been
fetched via BZR by kicad-clone.sh.  (As a passing note, BZR takes
literally half an hour to do those three fetches.  git takes less than
a minute to do the first two)

So, I have git mirrors for the first two:

  * https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror.git is a mirror for lp:kicad
  * https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library.git is a mirror for
lp:~kicad-product-committers/kicad/library

Is there a git mirror for lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc?  (And what
does the --stacked do?)

(Hopefully my work can go into Fedora 21)

Mitch.

Follow ups