Re: OS X build issue when rerunning CMake

On 10/6/2014 4:00 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
>
> Thanks for the prompt response.  That modification does not appear to
> have worked.
>
> I am using CMake cmake-2.8.12.2.  I guess there has been a more recent
> release--I will go update that.

That's a more serious problem.  It should have failed the first time you
ran CMake with wxWidgets 2.8.12.2 because the minimum version is now
3.0.0.  Make sure you apply the osx patches to wxWidgets from our
patches folder before you build it.  I think Bernhard documented that as
well when he updated the osx build documentation.