Re: OS X build issue when rerunning CMake

Hey Adam,

You didn't happen to change CMake versions between builds?  Sometimes
CMake can behave badly when you have a build configuration generated by
a previous version.  I've run into this a few time over the years.
Unfortunately I'm not in the be position to help you.  Hopefully
Bernhard can get your problem resolved.

Wayne