Re: OS X build issue when rerunning CMake

At least I can confirm this behavior with my CMake 2.8.12.
If I run the same configure command twice in a row, the second one will fail just as for Adam.

If I only run it once, do a make, then change something in CMake files and again issue a make then CMake automatically re-runs and everything is fine.
I worked this way the last weeks without problems…

Regards,
Bernhard