Re: OS X build issue when rerunning CMake

On 6 October 2014 21:57, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That was an easy fix :)  Thanks again for taking on the task of
> providing regular builds for OSX users.  Now we just have to get regular
> builds for windows users.  I think once we get over this hurdle, we wont
> have to spend so much time providing help to users who really should not
> have to build from source to use a recent version of KiCad.  I would
> rather our limited development resources be spent working on the KiCad
> source.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Milan has been using KiCad-Winbuilder and some excellent work of his
own to provide KiCad packages: http://kicad.nosoftware.cz/

The latest one is only a few days old. I've cc'd him here. Hopefully
he'll be willing to provide us with the necessary horsepower to
provide regular KiCad builds, and/or share his experience with
generating the Windows installer. He's done an absolutely brilliant
job there. It's install and use!!

The only thing we need to is to use "start kicad" rather than his
"kicad" call in the batch file he's using to start kicad. This will
then drop the dos box that's present when you run this KiCad.

Best Regards,

Brian.