Re: Need help finding a git mirror for kicad/doc

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 08:23:40AM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> > Do we have to choose this important tool quickly? I hope not...
>
> No, we do not have to hurry.  I prefer that we take our time and make a
> choice that works the best for the project.  I think you are going about
> it the right way by testing the various alternatives.  I just don't want
> us holding off keeping the current documentation up to date waiting for
> the decision on the new format.  I guess that is not an issue as long as
> there is a decent converter from odt to whatever format we choose.

Yes, there is no need to stop documenting kicad for now.

When all tools will be ready and in place I'll ask for a freeze period to
convert the existent doc since all automatic tools that I have tested
(included sphinx odt to rest converter) are buggy and output files have
to be adjusted (wrong unrecognized headings, random spaces into text,
image not recognized, etc).

Thanks!

--

Marco Ciampa