Re: OSX Build changes.

In Andy's defense, the OSX compile instructions show:

# patch -p0 ../kicad/patches/wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx.patch

so I can understand his confusion.  I missed that when I committed
Bernhard's patch.  I will update it so that it is correct.  Sometimes
it's these setbacks that help us find issues and move forward.

Wayne